Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Back in NH

Sorry for the extended silence. I just got back from NJ on Sunday and am settling back in to my routine up here at camp.

My time in NJ was good; spent quality time with my parents, some cousins, an aunt, and of course my grandmother. Although the doctors are still unsure of what is wrong, she was feeling much better the last few days of my visit, which was encouraging.

While I didn't get as much curriculum writing done there as I had hoped, I did crochet two hats:



Fall has certainly hit New England; the leaves are beginning to change and the weather is nice and crisp. I love this time of year! Here's a picture of the front lawn this evening... you can see the tint of yellow in all the trees. Everyone is welcome to come visit and go on a little foliage tour with me!

No comments: